Security Network Engineer
$100000 - 115000/year
May 10, 2019
Technology & IT
• Conducting internal security and infrastructure compliance reviews, and security risk assessments of third parties / vendors.
• Coordinating the completion of client security assessments, including communication with partners, administrative staff and client representatives.
• Leading the incident response and forensics program to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of firm systems.
• Providing recommendations to balance cyber risks and enable the business in a secure manner.
• Work with Learning and Development team to oversee the administration of security awareness training on an ongoing basis.
• Coordinating the creation and regular review of applicable policies and working with the IT Department to ensure programmatic enforcement where possible.
• Working closely with the Chief Information Officer and Director of Information Technology to correctly identify, research, test and implement changes to the security infrastructure to ensure best practices are followed and client requirements are met.
Send resumes to [email protected]
• In cooperation with other internal and external resources, actively monitor systems and networks for potential intrusions.
• Manage remediation plans toward closure.
• Define security standards & incident response plans to detect, respond and recover from security incidents using a risk based methodology.
• Serve as a security expert reviewing and recommending security controls for network, application designs, operating systems, endpoint protection, mobile device implementations of new/updated applications and services.
• Maintain current knowledge of tools and best-practices in advanced persistent threats; tools, techniques, and procedures of attackers; related to forensics and incident response.
• Excellent written communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex security issues to a variety of audiences.
• Must be self-directed, able to manage individual projects and act as part of a team.
• Cyber security certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA.
• SANS or NIST security framework experience.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663