$65000 - 75000/year
May 8, 2019
Technology & IT
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Give support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Resolve computer problems, and give guidance on appropriate action/solutions
- Provide computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Interface regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Develop records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Match hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
Please send resumes directly to [email protected]
• Provide hands-on and remote support for Windows and macOS clients and servers in an Active Directory environment, MS Office, G Suite Business, and network connectivity.
• Efficiently respond to requests for technical assistance via Ticket system, Slack, email, and carrier pigeon.
• Stay up to date and proactive.
• Troubleshoot in a timely manner and follow through with users to make sure they can do what they do to help the world invest -- better.
• Take initiative in improving the team, improving the customer experience, and improving your skillset.
• Did we mention the pursuit for improvement?
• Delight employees and corporate customers, providing front-line support for all related IT activities (applications to infrastructure) including remotely for regional offices as needed
• Provides enterprise-level solutions with focus in scalability and redundancy
• Work cross-functionally, participating in the employee onboarding / offboarding processes
• Write documentation and understand its importance
• A customer-service focused attitude with the
• Support oriented, with a view towards scalable solutions
• Demonstrated support experience with hypervisor leveraged Windows domain structure, with emphasis on deploying architecture, migration, and recovery
• Strong understanding of corporate networking (e.g. wireless infrastructure, Cisco patches/integrations/switches)
• Experience supporting cloud based applications and services such as Google Apps and AWS
• Versed in end-to-end security concept and technology
• Proficient in macOS and Windows systems
• Experience with other office equipment such as surveillance cameras, access control systems, etc., a plus
• Ability to identify and find a resolution for hardware issues on laptop and desktop hardware. Including hard drive, memory, motherboard, power supply and other hardware issues.
• Networking knowledge, including LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SSH, TFTP, and other core internet technologies and services including VPN and Firewalls
• Robust troubleshooting and analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
• Proven ability to operate in high pressure environments while successfully handling multiple competing priorities. Must also maintain a high level of discipline, flexibility, and professionalism.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, project management, and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels and (both technical and non-technical) in different situations.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663