.NET Software Engineer
Ormond Beach, FL
May 20, 2019
Technology & IT
What you get to do every day
- Support top programming practices and standards
- Invite solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Collaborate closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- Assess new technologies and develop prototypes for steady improvements
- Outline and enact back end and front end components and services
- Develop high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Strong knowledge of relational database management systems
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- Background working with web application frameworks
- Strong familiarity with the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code
- Proficiency in scrum
- Data architecture experience highly desired
- Jscript .NET experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of .NET Framework
- Database management experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110