Desktop Support Analyst
May 20, 2019
• Responsibility for resolution of incidents assigned via the Incident Management System by monitoring the ticketing queue to prioritize, allocate, and ensure timely resolution of tickets
• Interface directly with and interview partner teams to define application purpose, hardware/application dependencies, support standards, including testing strategy, response requirements, and escalation points.
• Follow best practices for desktop support with a focus on continuous improvement
• Performs hardware & software installs, desk moves, adds and changes as required.
• Apply trouble shooting and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user community on issues related to design, development and deployment of desktop hardware, and desktop applications.
• Collaborate with application project teams by participating in project UAT testing for desktop dependencies
• Work with IT Leadership for continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
• Windows Desktop Administration (Win7/10)
• Strong customer service and orientation in execution
• Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
• Work with the Service Desk, Application Support, and infrastructure teams as needed for overall incident management
• Evaluate critical systems, prioritize workflow and determine solutions
• Excellent verbal, written and relationship skills used to interact with a global group of technical and non-technical people.
• Interpret and apply laws, regulations and policies
• Read and understand technical manuals
• Work for extended time at keyboard/terminal
• Maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and coworkers
• Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
• Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details.
• Ability to maintain professional demeanor under stress.
• Ability to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members.
• Ability to manage time effectively and set priorities appropriately in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment.
• Must be able to lift, squat, bend, twist in the installation of various desktop equipment up to 50lbs.
• Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Orlando, FL301 East Pine St
Orlando, FL 32801