Customer Service Representative
USD10.50 - 11.00 / Hourly
June 10, 2019
Develop your career as a Customer Service Representative in the expanding Hospitality industry through this exciting opportunity at OfficeTeam. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Orlando, Florida region and is a short-term temporary employment opportunity.
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Retrieve and oversee the sending of written business communications
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- 1+ years of past relevant experience
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- General familiarity with Previous Call Center
- Experience with Inbound Telephone Calls
- Quality experience with Prior Call Center
- Wide ranging experience with call centers
- Well-founded grasp of Phone Etiquette
- Good understanding of High Volume Call Center
- Customer service experience desired
- Proven knowledge of Multi-line Phone Systems
- Earlier work involving Fast Paced Call Center
- Practical knowledge of Inbound Call Center
- Call Center Customer Service experience
- Deep understanding of customer service
- Knowledge of Call Center Customer Service
- Excellent problem solving skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Orlando, FL301 East Pine St
Orlando, FL 32801