Data Entry Clerk
USD15.00 - 17.00 / Hourly
May 3, 2019
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide professional customer service.
* Obtain customer and billing information, product to be purchased and reported on order forms.
* Verify accuracy of customer and order history.
* Inform the customer of order information including prices, shipping dates and anticipated delays.
* Review and ensure accuracy of account information and orders.
* Maintain record of new product orders and status.
* Review and report account/order modifications.
* Recommend and provide product information to meet the needs of potential new customers.
* Obtain and enter new customer information.
* Prepare invoice and shipping documents.
* Confer with warehouse and route salesmen to push through or track orders.
* Confer with warehouse to determine availability of requested merchandise.
* Record transactions and collect payment for product for further processing.
* Ensure pending calls are handled appropriately
Fluent in Spanish and English preferred.
Type at least 50 wpm
To apply for this Data Entry Clerk position, please send your resume to [email protected] and call us at 714.450.9838
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Orange, CA1 City Boulevard West
Orange, CA 92868