Tax Manager - Public
$100000 - 100000/year
April 18, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Review of personal, corporate, partnership, trust and state income tax returns
- Provide excellent tax planning strategies, serving as the primary point-of-contact to field any client tax related questions
- Respond to tax notices; preparation of correspondence
- Tax research projects; staff supervision and training
For immediate consideration, send an email to [email protected]
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 7+ years of experience in public accounting, Tax
- Supervisory experience and desire to grow into a role of Partner
- Research skills
- Experience in dealing with the IRS
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients and staff
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Omaha, NE1125 S 103rd St
Omaha, NE 68124