April 18, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
How you will make an impact
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Commitment to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and SOX testing with internal and external
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Provide monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
For immediate consideration, email a resume to [email protected]
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- High attention to detail and possess excellent organizational and writing skills
- 2+ years of overall general accounting experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BA/BS in Accounting,
- Strong time management skills preferred
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Expertise in general ledger
- Comprehensive knowledge of account reconciliation
- Strong familiarity with financial statement preparation
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Omaha, NE1125 S 103rd St
Omaha, NE 68124