Help Desk Analyst II
May 3, 2019
Technology & IT
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- It is important for this job to facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
For immediate and confidential consideration for this and other Direct Hire Help Desk or Technical Support roles here in Omaha, sends resumes today to Chris Parker at [email protected]
- 2+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
- It is preferred for applicants to have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
- Proficiency in Active Directory
- TCP/IP experience highly desired
- Microsoft Office 365 experience desired
- Expertise in PC desktop/workstations
- IT infrastructure libraries experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in one or more programming or scripting language
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- We really want someone with ITIL certification for this job
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.