Systems Security Administrator
$24.70 - 28.60/hr
Oklahoma City, OK
May 24, 2019
Technology & IT
• Cybersecurity Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop unique, effective security strategies for software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware
• Implement/build-in security systems to software, hardware, and components
• Research best ways to secure company-wide IT infrastructure
• Build firewalls to protect network infrastructures
• QA software and hardware for security vulnerabilities and risks
• Monitor software for external intrusions, attacks, and hacks
• Close off security vulnerability in the case of an attack
• Identify cyber attackers, report to upper management, and cooperate with police or other legal forces to detain perpetrator
• Work independently or as part of a team as needed
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in or know of anyone that is, please reach out to [email protected]!
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Oklahoma City, OK3817 NW Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73112