$55 - 70/hr
Oklahoma City, OK
May 10, 2019
Technology & IT
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Proactively identify and address security issues that threaten assets
- Provide security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of information assurance and information security engineering
- Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle
- Validate system security requirements, definition, and analysis
- Establish system security designs
- Implement security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures
- Support secure systems operations and maintenance
- Coordinate requests from agencies related to security issues and questions
- Support the information security architecture and coordinate related activities with other state agencies and entities
- Support intrusion detection and intrusion prevention systems to identify vulnerabilities, attack patterns, and signatures for the detection and prevention of service intrusions, interruptions, and/or denial of service incidents
- Respond to information security incidents to comply with statewide and agency information security policy, procedures, and guidelines
- Coordinate incident management procedures, including incident response and investigation, reporting to the appropriate authorities, and utilizing forensic best practices as needs dictate
- Coordinate and support information security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Provide support for the business continuity and disaster recovery planning, development, and testing processes
- Perform security audits and produce results for agency administration, upper level management, and wide distribution
- Research, prepare, and/or edit IT security policies, whitepapers, technical newsletters, periodicals, status reports, newspaper and magazine article
- Develop and maintain a statewide Security Common Book of Knowledge where security knowledge is housed, maintained, and provided for staff use
- Prepare technical documentation and user documentation for in-house applications
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed secure designs
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
If you or a colleague is interested in this opportunity, please contact us at 405-236-0202. We look forward to working with you!
• A working knowledge of SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Protection (desktop and Server), network security, and data security principles
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Oklahoma City, OK3817 NW Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73112