Help Desk Analyst
$15 - 20/hr
Oklahoma City, OK
May 24, 2019
Technology & IT
What you get to do every single day:
• Respond to and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
• Provide IT support for Windows, Microsoft Office, and a variety of other applications used internally
• Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
What you bring to the role
• Experience installing and configuring Windows OS, networked and local printers, and business applications
• Windows 7/10 administration and bug fixing in an Active Directory environment
• Excellent problem solving skills in Microsoft Office applications
• Experience with IT support ticketing systems
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please send resumes to [email protected] or call at 405-236-0202!
• Active Directory
• Technical Support
• Hardware/Software troubleshooting
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Oklahoma City, OK3817 NW Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73112