$55 - 70/hr
Oklahoma City, OK
May 10, 2019
Technology & IT
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Performing design and code reviews
• Ensuring that uniform enterprise wide application design standards are maintained
• Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements
• Collaborate with project managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines
• Assess and evaluate risk as required
• Maintain understanding of how individual work and decisions fit into the broader organizational picture
• Oversee the Design Process for Application Software from product design to testing and modifications, in every step of the application software development process.
• Create models and prototypes, evaluating potential risks and defects, analyzing specifications and customizing applications for specific customers.
• Produce documents relating to application architecture, design steps, integration processes and testing procedures relating to each product developed. This documentation should cover the installation and maintenance of application software as well as guidelines and standards that should be adhered to for each product.
• Applying design and testing methods – understanding design and production procedures and standards to create prototypes and finished products
• Work closely with systems analysts, software developers, data managers and other team members to ensure successful production of application software
• Ensure a seamless integration of new and existing systems to eliminate potential problems and maintain data structure and integrity
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact Lauren Rutledge or Nicole Crosby at 405-236-0202. We look forward to working with you!
• 6+ years of work experience in a relevant role
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
• Experience with database management and proper systems security best practices
• Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience working with application development and business and technical architecture.
• Experience in application and/or product feature design
• Experience in application configuration
• Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/HTML5/CSS/Java)
• Experience with web applications
• Experience with web services (REST/SOAP), API’s
• Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS)
• Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, Jira, Git)
• Experience in integration technologies (for ex. SOA, ESB)
• Experience with DB2/SQL Server queries
• Experience with Windows Services and Windows Applications
• Experience with Microservices
• Application domain knowledge
• Problem solving / analytical thinking
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively and respectfully across internal and external organizations, especially with business leads
• Negotiation ability
• Thought leadership – ability to see big picture and lead to a bigger/better solution
• Knowledge of UML
• Knowledge of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
• Experience in requirements management, analysis and traceability
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Oklahoma City, OK3817 NW Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73112