USD16.00 - 24.00 / Hourly
May 23, 2019
Immediate Opening for an Accounting Clerk. Apply Now!
Robert Half Healthcare Practice is looking for an Accounting Clerk for a well-known client in the East Bay.
The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for:
- Keying all accounts payable information utilizing Lawson, SAP, ADP or SAGE
- Coding A/P invoices, reconciliation, accruals, data entry 10-key touch
- Matching invoices to checks
- Send outstanding invoices to customers
- Prepare and maintain accurate aging report
- Apply checks and payments from customers
- Perform other accounting functions as assigned
While working as a contract employee through Robert Half Healthcare Group, you will have access to benefits, be eligible for holiday pay and bonus pay, have access to complimentary online tutorials and can participate in our 401K program.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a Word Document to [email protected]
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Oakland, CA1999 Harrison Street
Oakland, CA 94612