OAK BROOK, IL
April 22, 2019
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide array of commercial contracts
- Assisting with mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Developing and administering a contracts tracking system
- Assisting with Intellectual Property matters, as needed
- Managing employment related matters, as needed
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Licensed attorney
- Commercial Contracts experience required
- Deep understanding employment law
- Knowledge of intellectual property
This position includes a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package. If you love working in a strong team-oriented environment, we want to hear from you. Contact me today at [email protected] to get your career moving in the right direction!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601