USD22.80 - 26.40 / Hourly
June 17, 2019
What you get to do every single day
- Prepare reports and financial data
- Arrange travel and meeting arrangements
- Preparing materials for presentations
- Train and oversee other support staff and customer relations
- Ability to use the internet for research
- Microsoft PowerPoint experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word experience
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Outlook
Receive competitive compensation as you support senior management at a dynamic company in this incredible opportunity. Are you a passionate self-starter interested in growing your career as an Executive Assistant in a positive work environment? Then we would love to hear from you!! Contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Southfield, MIOne Towne Square
Southfield, MI 48076