Sr. Financial Analyst
USD30.00 - 33.00 / Hourly
NORTH CANTON, OH
May 8, 2019
What you get to do every day
- Manage advantageous relationships with Finance/Accounting leadership of integral business partners
- Offer assistance for ad-hoc analysis and presentation requests as necessary
- Influence the accuracy and discretion of tracked financial results with Operations and Accounting in order to drive improved management reporting
- Evaluate financial results, summarize key issues, and articulate integral messages to senior management in order to drive existing management reporting
- Cultivate business performance through the use and execution of financial analysis
- Provide management reporting, accounting and compliance guidance, and ensure alignment of operational initiatives by working closely with the Functional leads
- Survey financial results, condense key trends, appraise current and future business risks, and relay critical updates to senior leadership in the course of normal preparation of monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Make business, operational, and financial processes to be shared, understood, and repeated by relevant teams
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Well-versed in office systems, reporting software, databases and other BI tools recommended
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Skilled at process reengineering and optimization
- Ability to think critically and interact with management
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Skilled in working cross functionally across teams and gaining favor of key decision makers
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Business or related field
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Akron, OH50 S. Main Street
Akron, OH 44308