Customer Service Representative
$11.40 - 13.20/hr
April 29, 2019
Office & Administrative
OfficeTeam has a rewarding career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Transport industry. Are you always outgoing and sociable? This could be a great position for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This long-term temporary Customer Service Representative position in Norfolk, Virginia could be perfect for you!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Entering data into database as it relates to the details of equipment
- Assisting with important documentation for shipments
- Manage and place incoming telephone calls
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashion
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Foundational knowledge in clear articulation of concepts and ideas
- detail oriented application of spelling and grammar experience desired
- Data entry experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of word and excel
- Strong communication and social skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Norfolk, VA150 West Main Street
Norfolk, VA 23510