$40000 - 45000/year
April 22, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
If you're interested in this role, please reach out to Laura Funke at [email protected] 513.621.7711.
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Adeptness in Microsoft Outlook
- Foundational knowledge in Vendor Management
- Demonstrated knowledge of travel arrangements
- Manage Vendor Relationships experience
- Calendar Management experience
- Expense reports experience required
- Microsoft Excel experience highly desired
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Cincinnati, OH201 East Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202