$13 - 16/hr
April 19, 2019
Office & Administrative
- Answer telephone calls
- Back various projects for other employees
- Perform word processing, scanning, filing and faxing
- Assist with data entry, including letter-writing, spreadsheet and table management
- Ability to assist with office organization and supply ordering
- Helping distribute mail
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills required
- Navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience required: faxing, filing, scanning, copying
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- Confidence with skill set, ability to see task to completion
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a changing environment, we would love to hear from you! This position is Monday-Thursday with the hours of 9am-3pm. Apply today- we need an all-star ASAP!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Portsmouth, NH230 Commerce Way
Portsmouth, NH 03801