$60000 - 70000/year
May 8, 2019
Technology & IT
What you get to do every day
- hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Fix computer problems, and recommend appropriate action/solutions
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Keep up, explore, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Interface regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Provide computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Curate records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
• Primary responsibility is user support and customer service. Providing technical assistance via e-mail, phone, helpdesk ticketing system and in-person.
• Basic administration of Exchange, maintaining Distribution lists,
• Active Directory - new hire set ups
• Troubleshoot home users connection issues
• Maintain an inventory of pc, pda and computing related firm property.
• Advise and assist clients with specialized projects.
• Use and maintain IS ticketing system and other administrative logs /inventories.
• Perform installation and configuration for handheld mobile devices
• Movement and set up of all IT equipment for scheduled office and employee moves.
• Perform remote laptop configuration as needed.
• Working with onsite vendors
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
• Position may require weekend flexibility or working other shifts.
• Required to follow proper escalation procedures
• No sales
• Service provider
• Professional development opportunities
• Room for advancement for motivated individuals with proven track record
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663