$38 - 44/hr
NEW YORK, NY
May 17, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
· Manage multiple portfolios; Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Real Estate, Owned Real Estate, and Infrastructure
· Manage relationships with hedge/private equity funds and fund administrators both internal and external
· Manage and assist with the pricing and reconciliation of hedge/private equity fund positions
· Manage multiple portfolios to process legal transfer from transferor to transferee due to fraud or change of ownership
· Instruct subscriptions, redemptions, and transfer to head fund administrators
· Support close deals, capital calls and capital distributions for private equity and process Alternative Investments transactions booking
· Support senior management on ad-hoc projects as needed
· Respond to ad-hoc client service request for report component changes, maintain up-to-date fund and benchmark structure setup
All qualified candidates are encouraged to send their resumes to Jonathan Li ([email protected])
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
New York Midtown, NY125 Park Avenue
3rd & 4th Floor
New York, NY 10017