Sr. Legal Administrative Assistant
USD19.00 - 22.00 / Hourly
NEW YORK, NY
May 19, 2019
Business Management tasks:
• Enter data to maintain and update digital files accurately, on server and in various databases
• Follow up on unpaid client invoices
• Perform internet research using both public and specialized online resources for client background checks
• Maintain required KYC (Know Your Client) information in client files
• Assist with corporate information requests and preparation of KYC documentation on behalf of clients for registered agents and trustees worldwide
• Identify any clients that do not comply with firm protocol
• Assist with regulatory filings and, depending on aptitude, IRS filings
Qualities of the ideal assistant:
• Detail oriented
• Able to follow directions
• Multi-tasker/flexible, can cope with fast pace and shifting priorities
• Already familiar with basic office tasks and equipment
• Spanish/Portuguese a huge plus
• Wants to own tasks and responsibilities, but asks for help when needed
• Interested in learning and growing
• Basic familiarity with current events (i.e. sometimes reads newspaper)
• Numerant (understands numbers)
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New York Midtown, NY125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017