Sr. Accountant for NYCE-Comm Client
$70000 - 90000/year
NEW YORK, NY
April 18, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Assemble monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
If interested in learning more please email me your resume: [email protected]
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- Proficient in ERP systems
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Strong analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- Journal entries experience required
- Financial statement preparation experience highly desired
- Proven knowledge of variance analysis
- General ledger experience
- Month end closings experience desired
- Strong familiarity with NetSuite
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- Able to manage time well
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New York Midtown, NY125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017