$14.25 - 16.50/hr
NEW YORK, NY
April 24, 2019
Office & Administrative
The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for handling all new hire processes: new employee paperwork, health benefits and 401K enrollment. A large part of this position will be recruiting for administrative personnel, customer service, and office support staff. The Sourcing Specialist must have at least 2 years of prior experience (this can include administrative experience but must include some recruitment). The perfect person will strive to do their job above expectations, they will communicate well with others, follow instructions and not be afraid to ask questions. Technical qualifications include intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, the ability to use Skype/Lync/FaceTime and the aptitude to learn new platforms.
- Executing interviews
- Using digital recruiting resources
- Sustaining new-hire on-boarding paperwork/orientations
- Acquiring and sorting candidates through various sources and platforms
- Directing various administrative duties
- Authoring and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Producing internal recommendations
- Have prior experience in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- This role needs to be highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Excel
Please contact us at (559)439-6004 or email of our recruiters!
Sunshine Pennington; [email protected]
Desiree Aranjo; [email protected]
Emmanuel Ochoa; [email protected]
- Administrative Office experience
- Deep understanding of back office support
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience highly desired
- General familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Comprehensive knowledge of Campus Recruiting
- Foundational knowledge in Basic Office Equipment
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft
- You need proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Fresno, CA5250 North Palm Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704