Senior Graphic Designer
NEW YORK, NY
May 3, 2019
The Creative Group
• Design engaging content for advertising, in-store signage programs, consumer collateral (catalogs, mailers, postcards, etc.), packaging, web-based marketing materials (E-blasts, web banners, etc.), and internal presentations.
• Assist creative team with conceptualizing and executing projects and work independently to develop projects from initial concept through each approval stage until design is finalized.
• Own seasonal in-store promotional signage initiatives.
• Act as a designer, creating layouts and designing into seasonal templates.
• Create comp files for packaging and brand identity presentations.
• Conceive creative concepts that fit within the scope of brand guidelines.
• Ensure brand consistency across platforms, following brand guidelines and seasonal font and color direction for every project.
• Work collaboratively with the Assistant Art Director and Senior Creative Director to ensure that all design solutions meet deadlines, objectives, and budget parameters.
• Board concepts for internal presentations.
• Research and share contemporary trends in graphic design and help build Studio Inspiration Library.
Experience and Education:
• Minimum 4 to 5 years of solid graphic design experience required.
• Apparel industry experience preferred.
• BA /BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent (portfolio required).
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven studio environment.
• Excellent typography skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Highly detail-orientated.
• Proficient in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, Acrobat Pro.
• Knowledge of WEB design applications a plus.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New York Midtown, NY125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017