Senior Desktop Support Analyst
New York, NY
April 18, 2019
Technology & IT
This position requires an energized IT support professional delivering high quality IT technical support to the customer community. This would include but not limit a dynamic list of senior executives and their support teams within the organization. This technician is expected to make independent and creative contributions related to providing technical guidance, assistance, coordination, and hands-on resolution of problems, questions, or malfunctions; identifies the hardware/software technical requirements. Installs and maintains hardware/software needed to support business/employee objectives.
• •Provides Tier 2 (desktop support) problem-solving support related to all VIP user hardware and software technical issues
• Provide a high level of customer focused service to Senior Leaders
• Ability to provide video conferencing support to all users utilizing the video conferencing resources with an emphasis of support provided to VIPs.
• Ability, willingness, and flexibility to come in early or stay late depending on the support that is required. Weekend support may be required
• Establish, maintain & continually improve customer relationships and satisfaction regarding IT customer service and support.
• Allocate time appropriately when asked to be involved in projects that require IT customer service resources
• Ability to work cohesively with the Desk Side Support Team with an emphasis on teamwork and organization.
• 7+ years IT customer facing deskside service, service desk, infrastructure, system administration.
• Experience supporting all levels of Management (Board of Directors, C Suite, Sr. Vice President, and Vice President levels) for a multi-national corporation
• Must have excellent understanding of Windows and Apple computing devices (mobile and desktop) – Need both Windows and MAC Experience
• Must be self-motivated and energized to provide High-Level user support.
• Experience in working in a multi-cultural global environment
• Demonstrated ability to think and act decisively and quickly
• Experience working in a high priority, high demand environment
• Experience providing all levels of IT end user support
• Experience with building and configuring end user devices
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Smart business casual attire is a must when interacting face-to-face with the CEO level of Management. Business attire as required.
• Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
*For immediate consideration; please send resumes directly to [email protected]*
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Woodbridge, NJ10 Woodbridge Center Drive
Woodbridge, NJ 07095