$19.79 - 22.91/hr
NEW YORK, NY
May 24, 2019
Office & Administrative
Job Duties include (but not limited to) -
- Engage in growing and changing office policies and procedure for improved workflow
- Coordinating housekeeping needs with other hotel department managers
- Prepare schedule for Housekeepers
- Purchasing cleaning supplies and equipment
- Working with hotel guests who have specific housekeeping needs
- Hiring and training staff
- MUST have local 6 Union experience
- Hospitality experience
- Solid understanding of Coordinating Schedules
- Job related experience
Please submit resume to [email protected]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New York Midtown North, NY125 Park Avenue
3rd & 4th Floor
New York, NY 10017