USD45000.00 - 55000.00 / Yearly
New York, NY
June 7, 2019
Responsibilities include the following:
- Editing office policies and procedures when necessary
- Evaluate current office organizational structure and make improvements
- Take charge of communication systems, copy services, word processing, utility services, main and distribution services, office reception, and office equipment
- Operate with Management in monitoring budget for office related items and staff
If you would like to be considered, please contact me at [email protected]
- Office supply and equipment ordering experience
- Meeting coordination and planning experience
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Prior experience running the day to day of an office with little to no supervision
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New York Midtown, NY125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017