NEW YORK, NY
May 20, 2019
Creative & Marketing
- Develop unique images for a variety of branding projects such as presentations, brochures, catalogs, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging and web/mobile sites
- Hold responsibility for the design, layout, and formatting of materials. Designs may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements
- Demonstrate strong design knowledge and expertise in various software applications
- In-depth knowledge of design software and authoring tools
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience preferred
- Foundational knowledge in Adobe Illustrator
- Comprehensive knowledge of Photoshop Illustrator
- BFA is a plus
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Graphic design experience
Sound like you? Please email your most up to date resume and portfolio work to [email protected]
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New York Midtown, NY125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017