USD100000.00 - 120000.00 / Yearly
NEW YORK, NY
May 1, 2019
• Provides support to sales for the invoicing process of the customers.
• Reviews and approves invoice revisions and works with parent company's billing team to streamline the process.
• Provides support to the National Shared Service Center on month-end accounting processes.
• Responsible for gross margin analysis of individual sales custom quotes to support revenue and profitability goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or an applicable analytical field of study.
• 4 to 7 years of analytical experience in a finance or accounting role.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and strong modeling skills.
• Experience with Tableau, WideOrbit or Freewheel desired.
If you meet these requirements and believe yourself to be qualified, please reach out directly at [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New York Midtown, NY125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017