Customer Database Manager
NEW YORK, NY
June 7, 2019
The Creative Group
• Manage and support all database marketing needs
o Provide assistance in targeting and list pulls adhering to best practice surrounding contact strategy and segmentation.
o Ability to QA new data integrations coming into the Salesforce platform to identify gaps or unsatisfied business requirements.
o Develop and support plan for database growth.
o Build and support key data models/dictionaries, system documentation and align with business intelligence team on data architecture.
• Build methodologies to test new data sources and customer segments using cross channel campaigns.
• Work collectively on key initiatives surrounding data capture and strategic contact strategy for all brands, venues and productions.
• Assess third party data sources and develop customer lifecycle strategies to improve overall customer acquisition, retention, and conversion activities.
Review and analyze data/campaign tools and new technologies for holistic view of guest experience and profitability.
• Stay informed and well versed in current and future database systems across divisions and work with new connections across data sources for more information and better decision making.
• Provide recommendations to improve enterprise data sources through enrichment and data governance. Continuously develop knowledge of email best practices, deliverability improvements, CAN-SPAM/TCPA compliance, and share learnings with internal teams.
• Buzzword Tech Skills: SQL Server Management Studio, SQL, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Looking for people who have been in roles like CRM Coordinator or Manager, or someone with Data in their title
• Someone who is familiar with data tables, numbers, excel, and segmentation techniques
• 5 years of database marketing experience with an emphasis on data design and implementation
• Superior knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques. Experience with relational database systems and structured data.
• Solid knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, preferred knowledge of Audience Builder or Contact Builder. Experience with Journey Builder and Salesforce AMPscript a plus.
• Experience with reporting tools and advanced analytics
• Solid understanding of databases and email systems
• Proficient in SQL query language
• Expert understanding of data structure and requirements for marketing campaigns
• Technical proficiency with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables. Knowledge of Ticketmaster/Archtics, Business Objects, Tableau a plus.
This person CRM - Customer Relationship Manager, CRM Marketing, Database Monitoring, Database Management, Progress, SQL - Structured Query Language
Sound like you? Email an updated resume to [email protected],com
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New York Midtown, NY125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017