USD120000.00 - 140000.00 / Yearly
NEW YORK, NY
May 24, 2019
They are a great firm and do a great job of retaining employees by giving them opportunities to move internally.
Their Audit Function performs more like a Consulting/Advisory practice.
Please send resumes to [email protected]
• Leading engagements from beginning to end, inclusive of development of risk-based audit plans and test procedures, execution of test procedures, and the review and reporting of findings to the Director
• Conducting senior management meetings and articulating findings and proposed recommendations concisely and in a meaningful way to the business
• Maintaining departmental standards and enhancing the quality of audit engagements in line with the documented audit procedures (included in the Audit Manual) and the IIA Standards
• Leading follow-up procedures to determine the implementation of key recommendations and assess the adequacy of corrective actions
• Writing concise audit reports that clearly articulate issues raised and evaluate impact on the business
• Managing and oversee auditors’ performance, providing training and development opportunities
• 6+ years Audit experience
• Currently at the Manager level+
• Audit Experience from a Big4 Firm or other large global public accounting firms
• Experience Auditing Financial Services/Asset Management clients
• Private Equity Experience
• CPA or CA
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New York Midtown, NY125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017