Accounts Receivable Specialist
$48000 - 55000/year
NEW YORK, NY
March 8, 2018
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every single day
- Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
- Post and balance financial information in a number of ledgers while reconciling bank accounts
- Reply to information requests from stake holders, including shippers, customers, and the sales/marketing department
- Carry out general accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures
- Ensure accuracy of documents and codes
- Process payments and assemble segments of monthly closings and yearly reports in compliance with GAAP
- Support, relate, and strengthen the mission, values and culture of the organization
For immediate consideration, please email resume in Microsoft Word format to Joseph Avignone at [email protected]
- 3+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans