Accounts Payable Associate
$45000 - 55000/year
NEW YORK, NY
May 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Perform full-cycle A/P
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
For immediate consideration, please email resume in Microsoft Word format to Joseph Avignone at [email protected]
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- 1+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of accounts payable
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Queens, NY80-02 Kew Gardens Road
Kew Gardens, NY 11415