NEW ROCHELLE, NY
June 12, 2019
Day to day responsibilities as the File Clerk include, but not limited to:
• Create and add material to hard copy files for record keeping
• Update database of digital files
• File and correct mail address errors
• Make travel arrangement and confirm appointments as needed
• Answer phones needed
• 2+ years’ clerk experience
• Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and e-mail a must
• Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this File Clerk opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
White Plains, NY1025 Westchester Avenue
White Plains, NY 10604