Sr. Software Engineer
NEW HOPE, PA
May 16, 2019
Technology & IT
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop and Maintain SFMC systems: 70%
• In collaboration with Data and Analytics team, support creation of SFMC reporting platform and user interfaces for the use of nontechnical team members.
• Monitor SFMC data via SQL queries and APIs.
• Automate file management (import/export/notification handling)
• Develop API integrations with vendors and partners as needed in order to enable marketing automation efforts.
• Documentation of environment, business rules, database and file management
Design and build performance reports and dashboards: 20%
Other Duties as Assigned 10%
For immediate consideration please send resumes to [email protected]
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required
• 2 – 3 years digital marketing/email marketing experience
• Proficiency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) marketing automation system
• Experience learning quickly, working independently and managing deadlines
• Experience in utilizing API and FTP for accessing data
• Advanced computer and technical skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, CRM systems, WebEx, email marketing systems, html/xml)
• Self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong attention to detail and the accuracy in work produced
• Strong customer service focus both internally and externally
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with excellent organizational skills
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103