USD15.00 - 16.00 / Hourly
New Brighton, MN
June 7, 2019
- Supporting project teams by providing administrative, technical and clerical support
- Organizing travel and accommodation arrangements for project-related events, including training seminars and conferences
- Seeking further information to fill in gaps of incomplete documents
- Utilizing online research tools to find information
- Handling data analysis and report development, proofreading and editing documents, and preparing presentations
- Taking minutes at meetings and maintaining records of assignments and progress
- Organizing team meetings and communication per project specifications to keep project deliverable schedules on track and support Project Managers
- Managing the distribution of project information to key partners
- Demonstrated abilities with the Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- 1 year of experience in a business/office setting required
- Strong attention to detail
- Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
- High school diploma or equivalent; BA/BS degree in business, communications, or related field preferred
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
St. Paul, MN30 E. 7th St.
St. Paul, MN 55101