Customer Service Representative
USD12.00 - 15.00 / Hourly
April 19, 2019
OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate and highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the Fox Cities. Are you someone who loves creating enduring and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for:
• Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Following communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
• Identifying customers' needs, clarifying information, researching every issue, and providing solutions and/or alternatives.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume AND references in Word Documents to [email protected]
• Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
• Strong customer service and office administrative skills
• Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with integrity
• Adheres to company policies
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Appleton, WI100 W. Lawrence Street, 3rd Floor
Appleton, WI 54911