April 17, 2019
Your responsibilities in this role
- Foreign and domestic Trademark filing
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Possess organizational skills and prioritization methods to successfully take on heavy workload
-foreign and domestic trademark filing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Capability to own projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Constant attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality
The firm is willing to offer a competitive compensation as well. Do you want to grow your paralegal career? Contact us today!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110