$85000 - 105000/year
May 10, 2019
Technology & IT
What you get to do every single day
• Design and implement backend and frontend components and services
• Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
• Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements
• Produce high quality production ready code in an agile environment
• Advocate for top programming practices and standards
• Collaborate closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
What you bring to the role:
• Preferably BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
• 3+ years software engineering experience
• Familiarity with SQL and Relational Databases
• Experience with REST based APIs design (JSON, XML, etc.)
• You've been through the planning, launching and refactoring phases of code you wrote
This position is direct hire, full-time, full-benefits, direct hire opportunity with a competitive salary, growing team and laid back environment.
If you are looking to take your career as a .NET Developer to the next level please send resumes directly to [email protected]
- Mastery of graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies
- Practical knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Demonstrated talent for creating end-to-end solutions that create positive user experiences and happy customer
- Deep understanding of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- AngularJS experience preferred
- Deep understanding of ASP.NET
- ASP.NET MVC Framework experience
- .NET Framework experience
- Experience caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- 3+ years experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment- Working knowledge of server-side languages
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Nashville Dwtn, TN315 Deaderick Street
Nashville, TN 37238