USD15.00 - 16.00 / Hourly
June 7, 2019
Your responsibilities in this role
- Handle telephone calls
- Organize word processors, files, and faxes
- Greet and guide visitors
- Assist other employees with diverse projects
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Skills in internet research
- Adeptness in numeric data entry
- Front Desk Duties experience highly preferred
- General familiarity with File System
- Solid understanding of Administrative Office
- Administrative Tasks experience
- Data entry experience highly desired
- Foundational knowledge in customer service
- Background working with Paper Files
- Demonstrated knowledge of filing
- Earlier work involving Paper Filing
- Practical knowledge of File Management
- Meeting coordination and planning experience
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Naperville, IL4320 Winfield Road
Warrenville, IL 60555