$85000 - 95000/year
May 23, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
How you will make an impact
- Deliver valuable foresight and decision support by enabling effective Business Intelligence (BI)
- Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Understand and be able to explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Ensure plans are properly executed by working with cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations
- Work alongside senior executives on strategic deep dives to create financial models
- Compile and monitor forecasting reports
- Keep tabs on monthly and quarterly performance through the comparison of actuals versus expectations, ensuring that business partners handle their resources
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Adeptness in financial modeling and advanced MS Excel skills
- Ad Hoc Analysis experience
- General familiarity with cost analysis
- Proficiency in budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Practical knowledge of pricing
- Demonstrated knowledge of KPI Reporting
- Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools experience a plus
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Amanda Howell at [email protected] or call 707-578-3355.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Santa Rosa, CA111 Santa Rosa Ave.
3rd floor, Suite 300
Santa Rosa, CA 95404