May 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Lead monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Work alongside senior executives on strategic deep dives to create financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, event tracking and execution, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, and strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Deliver valuable foresight and decision support by enabling effective Business Intelligence (BI)
- Work alongside cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to ensure plans are properly executed
- Understand and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Survey performance to date and assess potential opportunities and risks
- Keep tabs on monthly and quarterly performance through the comparison of actuals versus expectations, ensuring that business partners handle their resources
- Endorse weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment level Bookings as well as P&L forecasting
- This position requires a flexible individual who is adept at managing expectations and comfortable with handling large amounts of information
- Work closely with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close processes
- Assemble and review forecasting reports
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- 1+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience considered)
- Firm understanding of problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Proficiency in financial planning
- Command of analysis
- General familiarity with budget forecasting
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Well-founded grasp of forecasting
- Sage 100 experience a plus not essential
- Proven knowledge of forecasting & modeling
- Solid understanding of financial analysis
- Practical knowledge of budgeting
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Qualified in Spreadsheet and ERP system
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Santa Rosa, CA111 Santa Rosa Ave.
3rd floor, Suite 300
Santa Rosa, CA 95404