$50000 - 65000/year
April 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
If you love to solve problems and find better ways to do things, this opportunity will serve your career well.
Why work here? Company is thriving and dominating in its industry. That means massive upside potential for your career and the title and financial rewards that come with promotion. They are committed to their core values and have built a work family that is very tight. They offer great benefits, flexibility and balance.
Consider the job duties, and if you are looking for a company that can offer you great upside potential, this position will be a fantastic venue for you to audition your analytical skills.
Responsible for analyzing, developing models, and leading the implementation of initiatives primarily focused in ensuring fiscal financial objectives.
Instrumental in continuous process improvement in existing operations to optimize the financial network.
Plays a critical role in the strategic and tactical direction in reducing costs, increasing efficiencies and achieving operational excellence.
Prepares accurate and timely forecasts/analyses/conclusions for key decision making.
Ensures compliance with federal, state, local regulatory mandates.
Assigned processes which may include concentrated areas of but not limited to general ledger, weekly/monthly financials, budgets and forecasts, Treasury, bid, to deliver consistent flawless execution at best total cost.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Drive projects/initiatives related to continuous improvement activities across finance/accounting function.
Partner with diverse internal/external customer base.
Builds models to ensure accurate and timely financial analysis.
Integrate assigned process initiatives
Analyze data/trends/economical indices, identify opportunity for improved growth/profitability and develop business case to support conclusion
Ensures the accurate completion and distribution of necessary weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc reports.
Please apply immediately and contact [email protected] or 515-244-4414
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Budget forecasting experience
- Business process re-engineering experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Financial modeling experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial planning
- Adeptness in forecasting & modeling
- Financial analysis experience
- General familiarity with Oracle
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience preferable)
- Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools experience a plus
- Skilled in the construction and delivery of effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience suggested
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Des Moines, IA801 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309