$50000 - 55000/year
April 26, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- You will be part of the Senior. Leadership team; Collaborate with senior leaders & management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assemble a variety of technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Regularly review and inspect balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of QuickBooks
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks preferred
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Knowledge of account reconciliation
- Strong familiarity with bank reconciliations
- Financial reconciliation experience preferred
- Month end closings experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Des Moines, IA801 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309