Accounts Payable Clerk
USD10.29 - 11.91 / Hourly
May 28, 2019
What you get to do every single day
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Execute full-cycle A/P
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel including V-Look Ups and Pivot Tables.
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Brandon, FL10150 Highland Manor Drive
Tampa, FL 33610