Network Engineer III
$100000 - 120000/year
Mount Laurel, NJ
May 7, 2019
Technology & IT
How you will make an impact
- Work collaboratively with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management
- Provide top-notch support and thorough expertise in networking technology like hubs, bridges, hardware and routers
- Ensure a secure transfer of data to various locations via internal and external networks
- Develop enterprise data, voice, and video networks through the use of traditional and creative methods
- Establish and implement network test facilities
- Windows Azure experience highly desired
- Vendor relations and sourcing experience preferred
- Adeptness in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cisco CallManager
- Strong familiarity with ShoreTel - VOIP
- Palo Alto Networks experience preferred
- Networking experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103