USD75000.00 - 90000.00 / Yearly
Mount Laurel, NJ
May 22, 2019
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives through the development of financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to ensure plans are executed properly
- Deliver valuable foresight and decision support by enabling effective Business Intelligence (BI)
- This position requires a flexible individual who is adept at managing expectations and comfortable with handling large amounts of information
- Develop monthly reports to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Analyze performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Execute and monitor forecasting reports
- Have a thorough understanding of internal and external drivers and be able to explain how they are impacting performance and trending
- Drive Area/Segment-level Bookings on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis, as well as P&L forecasting
- Keep tabs on monthly and quarterly performance through the comparison of actuals versus expectations, ensuring that business partners handle their resources
- Work on monthly and quarterly financial close processes in collaboration with the Accounting team
- Financial planning & analysis
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
For immediate, confidential consideration, please forward your resume directly to:
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Mt Laurel, NJ303 Fellowship Road
Mt Laurel, NJ 08054