Digital Marketing Manager
USD75000.00 - 95000.00 / Yearly
Mount Laurel, NJ
June 7, 2019
The Creative Group
A strong grasp of modern technology and online sales is essential to the position. An expert understanding of analytics, spreadsheets, databases, website design, customer journey, search engine optimization, and e-commerce strategy will be key to fulfilling the job functions.
• Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying and executing on the research needed to obtain market information.
• Determines the format and features of the website in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers.
• Works closely with Development and UI/UX teams to achieve the above stated goals.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product and user experience to competitors' products and processes.
• Continually A/B tests website functions, format, and features to drive increasing conversion.
• Utilizing project management methodologies.
• A subject matter expert of technology transformation that evolves traditional retail through digital advancement in support of a unified customer experience
• Obtains product market share by working with sales director and marketing director to develop on-going strategy.
• Assesses market data by evaluating sales call data.
• Researches the company’s core demographics and how to best reach them, in order to maximize search engine traffic and the effect of the company’s targeted ad buys.
• Works closely with the company’s agency partner to determine areas of opportunity and weaknesses, and then devise and test countermeasures to lift conversions and revenue.
• Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term online sales forecasts and special reports and analyses.
• Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing, and development.
• Maintains detail oriented and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing detail oriented publications; establishing personal networks; participating in detail oriented societies.
Experienced candidates, please send your resume/portfolio to [email protected] Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
Not a fit for this job? Follow me on social media for more listings and opportunities!
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103